The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character

Go down

The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character Empty The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:37 am

This will be the main OoC area for The Swamps. This is solely for discussing ideas for future RPs, or asking questions about the ones already in play. Any other OoC for any other section of the site is to go ELSEWHERE.

Thanks,
RC

Back to top Go down

The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character Empty Re: The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:18 am

So, c'mon Treb...I didn't leave you with that little to work with, did I? xD

Back to top Go down

The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character Empty Re: The Swamps of Alulaylaranti - Out of Character

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm

I'm gonna take this as You're gonna need something else by me before you can post? Oh, God...>.>;; I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while, I've been so caught up with real life, I haven't had much time for the forums, lately, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:51 pm

It's okay RC, we understand. I -completely- understand. I've had real life shit too, so has alot of people. Shocked I'm working on a reply right now hun. I'll get it going and posted within the next couple of hours. I'm really sorry it has taken so long.

The flogging may now begin. Razz
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:04 pm

*Fwaps Treble.* Yeah? Is that right? That was three days ago...a couple of hours, huh? xD! Fine...I'll post again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:41 am

Lmao, are you going to punish me now by with holding the reply for as long as it took me to reply? xD
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Indeed, I may...lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 am

*prods a little*
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:54 am

Are you shittin' me? It's only been six days! You made me wait over two weeks >_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:18 am

Seriously, though; I'll get the reply up tomorrow. I'm tired, now, so I'm gonna hit the sack. 'Night Treb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 pm

I know an admin that needs to post in this area...-.-;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:30 am

*coughs and looks around* I'm sure I don't know what you're tal... *mutters and nods* Ano... Ano... Ano...
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down