The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gideon's Chambers

Go down

Gideon's Chambers Empty Gideon's Chambers

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 am

Gideon's Chambers

Gideon's Chambers BEDROOM_by_gokhankardas

Back to top Go down

Gideon's Chambers Empty Re: Gideon's Chambers

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:46 am

Gideon entered the room and sat down heavily on the bed, undoing her boots and kicking them off. She scooped Anthos off her shoulder and sat him on her pillow and lay down with her head next to his. "I really don't like you in this form," she said, sitting up again and walking into the ensuite. "I like your natural form better," she said from within the bathroom where he could hear the water in the sink or bath running.

"Your genie form is quite tame too," she said as the water stopped. He could see her shadows moving in the soft bathroom light before she re-emerged in her underwear. "Your natural form is much more pleasing."

Gideon wandered to the wardrobe and began rifling through it, trying to find something to wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 am

Anthos relaxed, "Oh? And which is my original form? Or at least the form you find most pleasing?" His form slowly stretches out until he is the exact length of the bed, then his body fills out and he look normal, at least normal, human sized, that is. "Do you like angry, fiery, crispy kinda demons? Infact, if you can show me a picture of what you would prefer most, I can oblige. As a being of near pure energy, I change my form at will." He winked at her. "That's right anything" he snapped his fingers and there was a dildo with a face on it, buzzing away on the sheets. A moment later he appeared back in the previous form. "You may wonder about the snapping fingers and all, but I don't need to do that, I like it as an artist touch." He grinned, "I've had plenty of time to develop... a, what shall we call it? Style? Yes a 'style'. Oh and another thing, don't ask about fashion ... I may be ancient but I still don't have an ounce of it in my entire mass."

Anthos sat back and watched Gideon. "Nice underwear, I like them enough to advise you, with fashion at the forefront of my mind, of course, to only wear them. Could be entertaining." He smiled, "Well, I can tell you, as I'm sure everyone is aware, yourself included. Mass is energy and Energy is Mass, thus I both do and don't have a body. How about that for a mind bender. To put it simply, I have one if I want one, when I want one, but I'm not dependent on it. As I exist without a body too." he decided to cut the whole, lets try to explain the universe to someone and decided to have some fun.

Anthos didn't click his fingers, but conveniently the wardrobe seemed to empty itself onto the floor, from a mysterious wind, coming from inside it. This conveniently placed Anthos right in position, so when she bent over to pick them up, he was directly behind her, facing her, on the bed, with a pack of popcorn in hand. He made sure his eyes were wide open in innocence should she look over at him, she was one of the first masters he had had that this kind of entertainment would be enjoyable for him. He surveyed her... Not bad... especially in those underwear... he thought with his fake look of surprise and innocent plastered over his face and a light smile. He could get comfy here, perhaps it could be more fun than sleeping... or so he intended to insure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Gideon arched an eyebrow, knowing Anthos expected her to bend over and pick up the clothes, hoping to give him a good view of her rear end which wasn't covered in much. She too, did not move and the clothes simply lifted themselves up off the floor, folded themselves nicely, and put themselves back in her wardrobe.

"We all have our little suprises Anthos," she murmured.

"As for your form, I do like the one I summoned you in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:20 am

The frown was the only sign she had ruined his fun, he muttered something along the lines of 'Spoil Sport' before changing form. Yet he didn't let his form burn the bed, but he made it look like it did with an illusion. Out of protest. "You have a fine arse, even though you won't give me a good show..." His demon voice returning, harsh and deep. His eyes still dancing their normal orange flames.

"So... what's the first wish going to be? Any vague idea? Even a hint would be good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 am

"I'm so glad that you approve of my arse," she murmured, distractedly pawing through her wardrobe to get something to wear. She pulled various bits and pieces of clothing and held them up against her figure and twirling in the mirror. Gideon may have been a very, very ancient being, but she was still a girl afterall. Gideon's body was covered in a multitude of scars, ranging from an inch or so long, to one on her lower back that looked like her spine had been ripped through the skin. It was also obvious, amongst the distorted skin, was an old tattoo, but there was no way of knowing what it was now. She had a rather large, vine like tattoo snaking up her right leg, starting from her foot. It wound up and over her calf and a few tendrils snaked over her shin. It stopped mid thigh on the back of her leg.

Gideon finally settled on a pair of black tailored pants and a white shirt. It was tight around her body, but the sleeves billowed and flowed around her. She pulled them on and did a little spin for Anthos. "What do you think dear?"

She deliberately ignored his question about her first wish. To be honest, she had no idea what she was going to do with a genie. Most things she wanted, she could get herself. She was in over her head here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:45 am

"Fine" he was still grumpy that he couldn't admire her any more. "So this your first time? With a genie and all?" He remembered the various scars she had, "You know, i could heal all those scars for you... assuming you want that done. Some people like to keep scars as a reminder. Perhaps a rival you want me to kill? Maybe you just feel like having someone nice to talk too, I can summon on of those too. Its not me..." This genie was still denying that he even had a nice part of him... maybe he didn't but there were times when he could be nice. One of his masters he had even looked after when they were sick. But he hated getting attached to masters, they tended to die... A mere annoyance he told himself, he would never care for a master...

'Or, are you trying to imply that you have everything? I think you'll find you don't..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:25 pm

"I have enough," she said. "In my life I've learned to live without certain luxuries. Friends, for example." She ducked below the bed, and pulled out two large cases. She dumped them on the bed, paying no heed to where he was, or whether he was in the way.

"This is the first time I've let a genie live," she mused, fiddling with the fronts of the cases. "And thank you for the offer, but I'm rather fond of my scars. Some wounds don't heal, even for a being such as myself. I don't view them as a reminder, merely a sacred memento of times long past. Past loves, past enemies, glorious battles long gone." She stood up, with a smile on her face. It was a sad smile, but it was hard to tell, because she had no expression in her eyes due to the lack of pupil and iris.

Gideon gestured to the now hidden scars. "These are all I have," she said a tad sadly. "These are my memories. I never want them to go. I'm glad I couldn't heal them."

She got the cases open. In one lay a collection of blades of various sizes, including one massive broadsword, and a lochaber axe. Shurikens, stilletoes, sabres, rapiers and various daggers and knives of all descriptions. The other case held an array of firearms, including an Armalite Mag-Hook, several grenade launchers, and a couple of AMRAM missiles. Quite the armada.

Gideon pulled selected short blades and two of the handguns - highly modified Desert Eagles - and sat them in holsters and hidden places around her body. The ammunition she clipped onto her belt were marked with an orange band. "Bull charges," she said to him, tossing one too him. "Unlike traditional bullets, they don't just shatter when they go through something. They expand. They blow out to the size of my two fists. Small entry hole, large exit wound."

She paused for a moment, then pulled the shirt off, and replaced it with a simple long sleeved black shirt. "Feel like going hunting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:59 pm

Anthos snickered, "You do know, the only reason you would not 'let a genie live' would be, if they were suicidal. You can't just kill a genie, that's not the deal, this isn't called imprisonment for fun. You cannot escape it... you cannot die simply because you want to... and if you don't want a genie, all you do is send him back. There is one way to kill a genie, and I'm not tell you what it is, as I'm NOT suicidal and I don't plan to help you. Oh but wait! You don't need my help, you need no-body. Isn't that right? Perhaps you are the original bearer of the title 'Ice Queen'?" Anthos couldn't help poking a little fun at her still. "But I digress, sure, I'll go hunting with you." Anthos rolled to his feet, burning two holes in the carpet at his feet. Obviously he forgot to stop it burning. "Oops" he shurgged and held the gun up,

"And what the hell do I do with this?" Anthos opened his mouth wide, clearly intending to eat it whole. Just before he ate the thing she gave him, Anthos smiled and glanced at her, "You seem to like putting food in interesting places..." He grinned and stuffed the gun into his mouth, after abit of chewing, a few explosions as the flame in his mouth set off the ammo. "Your food is shit..." he spat the ball of metal out onto the ground. "Do you have anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 pm

"You don't eat it," she said, exasperated. "It kills things. Watch." She moved to the balcony, and stepped through the open doors. She looked around, silent, and then abruptly fired into the sky. A moment or so later, a black bird landed with a thunk at their feet, its feathers distorted, and a gaping wound where it's head used to be.

"It works better on big things too," she said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:32 am

"Hmm, lots has changed in 10,000 years... so what are those? And why don't you just do this?" Anthos smiles and moved to stand next to her and hurls a bolt of lightning into the air. The bolt seems to move and guide itself and before long there is a loud 'zap' and he holds his hands out to catch the bird. "Even the wildlife looks different... But my way is much more cleaner too, just stops the heart, your tears off it head!" He smiles and drops the bird to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum