The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About This Section and The Rules

Go down

About This Section and The Rules Empty About This Section and The Rules

Post by Treble Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Treble sits comfortably in a chair, her long brown curls hanging softly down her back. There is a large black tome sitting in her lap, the words and letters of the text visible, but un readable due to the strange language it is in. Her lips move silently as her eyes roam back and forth over the words, her hands following the text as she does. A sound on the other side of the room jolts her out of her reverie, making her head come up, deep cobalt eyes piercing into the soul of all the beings in the room with her.

“Welcome to the Help Section my dears. This is the place to come if you need any help what-so-ever with the forum, or if you have any questions of any kind, so long as they pertain to either the Dark Folly or Role Playing in general. I truly hope you get all the help you need here, and if for whatever reason, your question or request for help is not answered please PM either myself or Haseo and we will do our best to assist you. Though I highly doubt your question not being answered is going to be a problem.” She smiles warmly as she sets the book aside and stands, facing the denizens with a loving aura.

“There are a few rules I would ask that you abide by when here though. Please only ask your question one time. Also, look for the answer to your question before you ask it. If we have to answer the same question over and over again it’s going to get quite annoying. Also, please keep all questions around the general topic of Role Playing and The Dark Folly. I don’t want to see any questions about the price of tea in China. Google it if you really want to know.” Looking around, Treble shrugs softly and walks to the door, opening it slowly, she nods. “That is all for now. Go ask your questions.”

As she walks back to her chair she whips around and shouts to the retreating people “Wait! Any question that insults Ramen will result in two things; Me congratulating you and Haseo flaying you alive. You decide if it’s worth the risk or not.”
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down