The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content

Go down

From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content Empty From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 am

This is to be my journal. My most private of thoughts will go into this book, and all that happens in the days, and nights. Read at your own risk I implore, for you know not what you may find.

Treble

(Haseo and I are doing these journals in a joint effort. It really is an amazing thing that we both enjoy. If you want the full effect of both Treble and Haseo's thoughts, feelings, and emotions, then read his at the same time as you read mine.)

Last edited by Treble on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content Empty Re: From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:24 am

Day 1:

Today was…interesting to say the least. It started out normal, as most days do. I woke up to find the space empty next to me, again. Haseo is rarely in bed when I wake, but then again, my King doesn’t sleep all that often. The day went normally until I ran into Haseo about half way through it. We do tend to run into each other often, even though the Dark Folly is huge. In any case, I ran into my dear…Freyalin… And he said something… something that nearly broke my heart, which is odd because he usually never hurts or upsets me… He called a human a "Stupid Hairless Monkey." Now, I know what you are thinking my dear demon friends, so what? Well let me inform you on a little secret yea? I am half human, and it is usually my human half that I deal with. I’m not very big on my draconic part. Ever since I lost touch with my father… I have lost touch with that side of me. And I will be the first one to tell you, my mate has said some seriously absurd things in our time together, but nothing has hit home like this did. To know that he feels such disgust toward half of what I am… Does he think me that little? That disgusting? That insignificant? I surely hope not because I regard him with nothing but the highest esteem. I know his past, and still I do not judge him, I love him and I always will. I would never, as long as I live, disrespect that which birthed Haseo… And to know that he hates half of me so much… Hurts…

After he said that, and he saw how much it hurt me, he did apologize… but how do you apologize for how you feel? How do you feel bad for something you believe in? I don’t know what I am going to do about it, probably nothing. I mated with Haseo knowing full well who and what he was. I can’t back out now just because he hates half of who I am, and he did say it didn’t apply to me… But what about our son, Junior? He’s part human too. Does Haseo hate him as well? No, I know that could never be true. I don’t know why I dwell on such things, he loves me, and I love him. I suppose I should get over it… Haseo did do the sweetest thing though. There was a rose, and it was dead, and when I took it and he covered my hands in his I pulled them back and the rose was red. It is sitting right here, in a single stem vase, on my desk. Every time I look at it I remember how much I love him, and why I do for that matter.

In other news… I have decided to bring the Brotherhood to the surface for awhile. There are numerous things I need to work out within the confines of the Brotherhood and it would be so much easier if they were near me, so I am releasing them from their confines of hell and allowing them a place to stay. Granted it won’t be “in” the Dark Folly. They will still reside in my hell, but they will come and go as they please now. I have a desire to have Payne near me. I do miss her company. She was my closest confident for the longest of times, and the reasons I allowed her into the brotherhood are so secret I can’t even put them in writing. I’m not sure how Haseo will feel about this… The Brothers are… aggressive and… very well… We will just have to see. The one I worry about the most is Zsadist. He has such a horrible temper, and is truly evil, I don’t know what is going to happen, but I need to sort them out before the light beings release their counter parts.

Every day I watch Junior and Eindrel grow so much… They are my life, the light in my eyes, my very world. I love them so much I wasn’t aware it was possible to love someone more than I love Haseo, but those children make my heart sing. They are so cute together, Junior tries desperately to be protective of his sister, but she is so much stronger than he it is usually Eindrel that does the protecting. They are growing so quickly, I know the day is coming up very soon for Eindrel’s first kill and Junior’s first trip to hell. It will be a proud day, but a heartbreaking on all the same… My children… They are amazing.
It is with these words I bid you ado. Good Night my dear Journal; until next time.

Treble

Last edited by Treble on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content Empty Re: From the Journal of Treble : Rated R : Very Mature Content

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 am

Day 2:

Another day, another journal entry. It seems that everyday I wake up expecting normalcy, but I don't think that will ever happen. I woke up this morning to Haseo being gone, again, and Eindrel standing at the foot of my bed, staring at me. I have to say, it creeped me out at first because all I saw as I opened my eyes was these yellow eyes burning into mine. But then I held out my arms and she ran into them, tears forming in her eyes. Apparently she had a nightmare, something about Haseo and I catching on fire, but the fire was purple and it burned us. I pulled her into my bed and cuddled her for a little bit, trying to tell her that that would never happen, and even if it did fire didn't hurt me or her papa. I think I did an okay job of soothing her fears. The black kitten I got for her did alot in helping me too. I got her this little black kitten with the cutest face. She smiled so wide when I handed him to her I thought she was going to split her face in two. She named him Onyx, a fitting name for the black animal. After she hugged it for a couple minutes she looked at me with the deepest of eyes, eyes that remind me so much of Haseo, and asked if I would talk to her father about not eating her new friend. I could only smile and nod, promising that her papa wouldn't hurt the little kitty. She seemed satisfied with this answer, I could tell when she jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, talking about going to show her brother the newest addition to their family. She may be a bit young, but it's important to learn responsibility at a young age.

After I got up, showered, and got ready for the day, I went to Ita Halvenaa for a little while, it has been long over due that I speak to the brotherhood about coming to the surface. Lets just say it was an...Interesting...meeting. Rhage, who I have appointed leader of the brotherhood, under me of course, was very interested in my idea of them going to the surface. He also wanted to know all that he could about the inhabitants of the world. I told them as much information as possible and told them to meet me at the Dark Folly in two day's time. That should give them plenty of time to get ready. I'm actually really excited about the coming of the Brotherhood. No longer will I walk the halls of the Dark Folly bumping into only snake men.

That's another thing. There are a few things around the Dark Folly that I want to change. The kitchen mostly, you know add a women's touch to a few places, but I don't want to bring it up to Haseo. I feel like this is his place, his home, everything he worked to make. I don't want to come in here and add my shit to the foray. Maybe I should talk to him about it... I have been meaning to get his opinion on redecorating Ita Halvenaa, maybe I will talk about all of this with him tomorrow. Who knows?
After everything was said and done with the brotherhood, I went to my secret place in the depths of Ita Halvenaa. It's a place that no one knows about, not even the demons that live there. I sat and meditated for a long while, the quiet of the place soothing my shaking nerves. Dealing with the Brotherhood is draining sometimes. It's a beautiful place, full of white candles, a small waterfall built along one wall; it's not dark and damp like the rest of hell, but a place of beauty. There are flowers, and green grass, and absolute beauty. It's where I go to remember the good side of me. I tend to go there every day, even if it is only for a small while, just to remind myself of the good that is still in me. It's important that I don't lose myself to the evil. I wouldn't like who I became. So I went there, and I relaxed, meditated, and remembered what I was before I found out about what I truly was.

When I was done and back home, I found a stack of papers on my desk almost as tall as the ceiling. It would seem that some...demon...very dead demon...tried to rally some forces against me. I thought I made it VERY clear, first with the other demon, and then with the paladin, that I was not to be crossed. Do these...idiots... not see that? It appears that I have more work to do in the discipline department. Oh well, a devil's work is never done.
It's time to go find Haseo and the kids; I want to spend some time with them before I put Eindrel and Junior down for bed.

Treble
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 am

Day 3:

What. A. Day. I knew it was going to be an amazing day when I opened my eyes this morning, fully intending to grab one of Haseo's pillows since I tend to snuggle with one of them in the mornings for a little bit, inhaling his scent, and saw my dear Freyalin laying next to me, staring at me with his intensely beautiful yellow eyes. He was stroking one of my cheeks and when I smiled at him, my face flushed slightly with sleep, his tails thumped a little on the bed. Good god I love his tails, and his face, and his hands, and his eyes, and his chest, and his scars. I love everything about him. All of his traits, habits, flaws, but don't tell him I said flaws. It was the most amazingly loving moment I have ever had. Not that I have had many, but they do seem to be in abundance with Haseo. It was nice, laying there snuggling. I haven't had a more perfect morning since the very first night...when he made my armor. I could get lost for hours, absolutely hours, thinking about that crazy Freyalin and his cute rear, and the way he moves in his armor, always with purpose, always with a certain sexy rhythm to his step. I have to stop thinking about this or I am going to have to go find him.

After we got up I went and decided to cook breakfast for the children. I tried to get Haseo to eat some of the eggs and bacon I made, but he just kept repeating the same thing over and over again. Something about disgusting, never, and poison. So I made him a heaping bowl of Ramen and added some of that green...stuff... he is always pulling out of the fridge and eating. He seemed pleased enough about that. After breakfast, Eindrel announced that it was time for her to go learn from Hatake, which I was pleased about. I'm glad she is coming into her magics so well. It actually took me by surprise how wonderful she is with it. Junior was a little upset about not being allowed to go with his sister, so he and I went to a special training room I had set up specifically for the children's training. We sparred for a little while and I was absolutely SHOCKED at how far along he was coming with the wooden blades. So much so that the last 20 minutes of the spar, I let him use his sword. If Haseo hadn't created it so that it couldn't cut anyone in the family, I'm not afraid to admit that I would have a few scratches on my skin. He's wonderful with the sword, very much like his father.

As we were leaving the training room I knocked directly into Rhage, the leader of the Brotherhood. He looked absolutely aghast for some reason so I scooted Junior on his way and walked with the brother, listening to him rant about Payne's refusal to accept her role within the confines of the Brotherhood. I had to draw the line when he called her a self serving bitch though. I made it VERY clear what would happen if she was not respected. There is a secret I am keeping journal of mine, and I don't know if I should even allow it to breach your pages for fear of someone finding out. I came into contact with Payne a very short time ago, she was being held captive to a horrible vampire, whose name I do not even know. It seems that for the past 5 years she was held against her will as a blood slave to this despicable creature. Do you know what shocked me the most though? It wasn't the fact that she was a slave, that I have seen before, but when I looked at her... I saw myself, and no, I don't mean my reflection, I mean my actual self. She looked so much like me I was completely taken back. Same cobalt eyes, same long curly hair, same almost everything, save for the fact that she bares the tribal tattoos that mark her as a blood slave around her neck, wrists and upper torso. I couldn't leave her as she was, so I forcefully "bought" her from the vampire and nursed her back to her halfway normal self. After much digging on my part, it came to my knowledge that she was in fact my half sister. But journal this must never get out. If it does there would be absolute hell to pay within the confines of hell, and beyond. So she cut her hair and puts in red contacts everyday to hide the resemblance, but we still look alike, talk alike, gods even walk alike. That is also why she does not live in Ita Halventaa. I love her to much to see her living in my hell, where every day there is pain and despair. She had enough of that in her life, so I created a void for her within the Dark Folly. No one knows of it, not even my dearest Freyalin Emperor.

I must move on to other subjects, speaking of my sister for to long in this journal won't result in any form of good. After I had settled Rhage and said I would speak to Payne, I went on my way doing what I normally do. I learned from Haseo that I can remodel the kitchen and our bedroom. I must say I am SO excited! Plans start tomorrow on the projects! I came upon Eindrel and Junior in Eindrel's room playing with Onyx and I couldn't help but stand there for a moment, enjoying the happiness of my children. I want nothing but the best for them. And Haseo and I are doing our very best to give them that. Junior looked up and saw me, and when he did the look of love in his eyes was more than I could ever ask for. When he asked me to come and play with them I happily accepted, very much enjoying willing away a couple hours with my children, playing with the cute little fuzz-ball. Once the kitten was tired, the three of us laid on Eindrel's bed and I told them stories until they were both asleep. Somewhere along the lines I must have fallen asleep as well because I woke some three hours later. They were both still asleep though so I just watched them for a while. They looked so peaceful in their slumber. After I got up, taking great care to not wake them, I went searching for Haseo, finding him walking down one of the numerous hallways of the Dark Folly. I figured this was the perfect time to try and scare him, and scare him I did. I cloaked myself so he couldn't sense me and then misted directly in front of him shouting BOO as I did. It's a good thing I have amazing reflexes because I swear I thought he was going to come unglued. I laughed so hard at his reaction I swear I almost pissed my pants. After kissing him for what seemed like the longest of moments I had to leave, there were numerous things I still had to take care of in hell and I didn't want to be up all night doing them.

That is all for tonight journal. Until tomorrow.

Treble
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:29 am

Day 4:

Have you ever noticed how one cosmic call can change everything? I was sleeping in my bed in the very early morning, probably about 4 AM when my mind went haywire. It scared me so much I bolted out of bed into a sitting position. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I could barely remember how to blink. I know I scared Haseo because he was right there, sitting up next to me, a worried look on his face. After I took a moment of deep breathing, I realized what exactly it was that was going on inside of my mind... I hadn't felt that jolt in nearly six years. But I thought he was dead, I thought I had killed him. I was sure of it. And why find me now? Six years later? What could he possibly want? Did he think I was still a helpless child that he could get his hands on? There is no way I will ever go back to that life. I was terrified of everything for the better part of five years, and I am NOT going to let it happen again. After I figured out what it was that jolted my brain, I turned to Haseo. I know my face was as pale as a piece of paper, and I was shaking so bad my teeth rattled, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him that my Master was calling me home, couldn't tell him, unless we did something, the Snake Master would find me and bring me kicking and screaming back to his manor. How do you tell your mate that you have to leave them? All I could do was crawl over into his lap and curl up, I felt like a five year old that had a nightmare, and in a way that's what it was. A Nightmare. I hated it, hated looking weak in front of the one I love, but I had no choice. I just laid there in his lap, clinging to him like he was my very life line. I know he spoke, but I have no idea what came out of his mouth, and I didn't answer him either. I just sat there, like an idiotic baby. I must have fallen asleep at some point because when I woke up again I was laying nestled in Haseo's arms, my body turned into his. He was holding me with not only his tails, but his arms also, which made me feel warm and safe. When I opened my eyes it was to find him staring at me, I couldn't tell if he had been back to sleep or not. I smiled at him, and I know it was a weak pitiful smile, which annoyed me. But before I could even open my mouth the same jolt ran through my mind again. He was calling me, telling me to get back to him...or else.

I didn't say a word to Haseo as I jumped out of the bed, my armor encompassing my body as I raced from the room. I ran through the house knocking into snake men, bandits, brothers, and the occasional demon, not stopping once until I had reached the far side of the house, where my office was. I rushed in and slammed the door as fast as I could. But you know what? And I'll be damned about this, as soon as I slammed the door, another jolt ran through my head, sending me to my ass. I wrapped my arms around my knees, and buried my head into the space created between my body and my legs and god damn it I couldn't stop shaking. It was like I was back to being 13 again, alone in the dark, those disgusting snakes slithering around my body, hissing and biting me. As I laid there, I let the glamour I used 24/7 fade away, revealing my true body. It wasn't any different from my glamoured body, except all of the scars I had were now visible. I looked down at my arms, remembering each bite, each snip, from those monsters, the scars from their fangs sending me into the shakes again. I could feel the marks on my legs now too, oh how quickly I forgot journal, how I really look. I felt the whip marks on my back, some from the snake master, others from the nuns, and I could see the scars along my chest and on my stomach. I hate it, hate how ugly my body truly is, which is why I glamour it all day, every day. I heard a knock at my door and knew it was Haseo before he even spoke. And I also knew if I didn't let him in, he would just mist his way through. But I couldn't let him see me, not like this. So I sealed the room from all magical beings entering and just sat there, ignoring the one I love and the brothers who were directly behind him. I could hear Rhage yelling for me to come out, and then Vishous and Phury's voices broke in. But what really got to me was Haseo's voice, the pleading sound it had to it. I almost folded and let him in, but I couldn't. I just...couldn't. Eventually the voices stopped, I'm not sure how long I sat there, nor how long Haseo waited, but when I opened the door there didn't seem to be anyone around. I had collected myself as I walked through the doorway, the only visible effects were my puffy eyes from crying. And that was easily fixed with a glamour. Which I did as soon as I stepped into the hall, my actual body only visible for a couple seconds. I turned on my heel and marched down the hall way, disappearing to Ita Halventaa.

I spent the rest of the day in Ita Halventaa, making up new ways to punish and torture. The jolt through my brain happened on and off the entire time though, which leads me to believe that it is not going to go away until I revisit my old Master. I want to tell Haseo, I know I should, but... I'm embarrassed... I was so weak then, so very weak... And a shell of whom I am now... What if he thinks differently of me because of that? What if he thinks I'm not worthy of him any longer? I'm pretty sure he knows that I was held captive by the Snake Master, but I don't really remember telling him, so I'm not quite sure... I just don't want him to think less of me... I don't think I could handle that...

Treble

Last edited by Treble on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 am

Day 5: and part of day 4.

I found that last night, as I was writing, I couldn't finish with the day, my head pounded to much as I sat in Ita Halventaa to be able to concentrate anymore, so I will finish with what happened yesterday, and then continue with what emerged today...

I left Ita Halventaa late last night, my mind was almost numb with exhaustion since, once I had finished my torture routine, and I had submerged myself into silent training. I was interrupted only once, and that interruption may very well have saved Haseo's life. Shatiel busted into my private training quarters, his undead body visibly shaking as he rushed towards me. I had never seen the being rush quite like that, and for a moment, I honestly thought his body was going to fall apart, but he seemed to know what he was doing as he skidded to a halt directly in front of me. I didn't mean to growl as he stopped, it was just a natural reaction I had to being interrupted when I was so intensely concentrated on my movements. "Mistress!! You HAVE to go see the Emperor right now! Something isn't right, and I don't think anyone can pull him out of this one! You have to go now!" He had said to me his odd...finger...thing... pointed directly at my face. I almost laughed at the look of horror and shock on his deadened face as he yelped and jumped away from me, but I could tell it was a situation of dire matter so instead, I jerked into a straight position and stared at him for a long moment without moving, or blinking. I only said four words, "Take me to him." And then we were off, him leading me through the house as soon as we appeared in the mansion.

We stopped in the hall, directly in front of a large steel door, a small hole the only thing visible to the outside. I nodded to Shatiel, who calmly stepped away, standing directly next to the door. It took all of my might to get the damned door opened too, I was momentarily stunned as I busted through the door, the mere gravity of the room almost enough to send me to my knees. Haseo, the love of my life, my heart and soul, was laying in the middle of the room, his body curled up in the fetal position, his hands buried into his face. I noticed the black blood that had dried on his head, around his claws. I groaned as I threw my hands into the air in an annoyed fashion, the increased gravity dispelling almost immediately as I grabbed him from under his shoulders and dragged him out of what had almost been his tomb. The worry had to have been evident on my face because when I dragged him past Shatiel, the dread knight tried to take him from me. I snarled at him, warning him, not with words, but the rage that was coming off of my body, to not touch him. "LEAVE US." I remember roaring to the poor dead being who looked at me, hurt and shock on his face as he mumbled and stepped away, watching me drag Haseo's limp form to our room and slam the door.

He was so limp journal, not a single muscle moved in his body, not even a twitch. I hauled him onto the bed and started by wiping all the sweat from his body, and then I had to bandage him, and reset a lot of the bones in his beautiful body that had broke. It hurt me so bad to know that I was the reason this was happening. I couldn't keep this up, I had to tell him what was going on, and I had to tell him as soon as possible. I wasn't going to be responsible for him getting hurt like this...ever again. After I wrapped him up and he was all bandaged and everything, I laid him down and covered him with our blankets as I walked to the chair that was on the other side of the room and pulled my knees up, waiting for him to wake up. It seemed like I sat there, in the same position for an eternity. Why did time seem to tick by so slowly when one was faced with doing something they didn't want to do? Soon enough though, he woke up, and I don't even think he noticed me sitting in the chair, he was in such a daze. I watched him walk into the bathroom, and then the shower turned on. I could only stare at the door as he stayed in there for, literally hours.

When the door finally opened, Haseo stood there, the worry and exhaustion rolling off of him in waves. but before he could even say a word to me, I got up and stood in front of him, everything pouring out of my mouth rapidly, in quick succession. I will never forget the words I said, even though they came out of my mouth so quickly, I doubted Haseo understood a single word I said.

"He's come back Haseo, the snake master, my captor of five years. He beat me, tortured me, did horribly cruel things to my body, forced me to feed his...snakes...with my blood, and so many other things. I couldn't handle it." I felt my glamour falling away as I spoke, but I didn't care anymore, I couldn't hide myself... not any longer, I was to drained. "And he's back... He's in my head, sending jolts of electricity through my brain, and he wants me back, he wants me back in a bad way. And I am scared Haseo, so scared that he is going to find me and take me back. But if he comes here, I am scared that he will find my babies, and take them like he took me." The glamour was almost gone now, all the slashes and gashes and scars visible now, including the ones that ran along the entire length of my arms, I could tell because I felt the odd tingle whenever my imperfections became visible. I looked down, I know my face had to have looked horrified as I looked back up at Haseo and them back down to my scar covered body. "I...I...I..."

While I was talking, Haseo just stared at me. I think he was trying to absorb everything I was saying... I hope he wasn't starting to see me for the coward I really was journal. I saw his hands tightening into fists, and his brow furrowed so far down his eyes almost completely disappeared, but not so far that I couldn't see his eyes, which had shifter to a violently swirling torrent of greens, oranges, and flaming reds. He started to talk to me then, and good god I could tell how difficult it was for him to speak.

"Never. You are MINE. The children are OURS. Let him come, no, let me find him... I will take more pleasure in tearing him to shreds than the Paladin, I will-"

But then he stopped, mid sentence and as relief washed over my body, because he was going to protect me, not throw me out for being weak, not look at me in disgust because I was afraid, I looked at his eyes that had shifted back to their normal yellow. Why had he stopped? What was he... Journal... My scars... He saw them, all of them. His face got this weird, confused look on it, and I almost took a step back. But then...He did the most amazing of things that anyone has ever done for me before... He reached for me, started rubbing and touching my scars. He was so soft about it. I almost thought I was imagining the touches. I felt my heart beat speed up as he leaned down and pressed his lips to the scars that lined me. I was shocked at first, and then a strange look covered my face, one that was almost sadness that he had to see me like this, but also one of happiness that he wanted to kiss them all. He kissed my arms, shoulders, the thin line that ran the expanse of my neck, and then my stomach. I felt butterflies flutter across my skin as he kissed each scar individually. He looked up at me then, his eyes holding something I had never in my life seen in them before... they looked so gentle, and caring... When he spoke to me, I could barely make out his words they were so low. But when I did... Well journal, I'm not afraid to admit that I started crying. Not because he said something wrong, oh no, quite the contrary, because he said exactly what I wanted to hear, but never thought I would.

"Beautiful. You are beautiful, my Trebya. And you never need to hide from me, anything."

He stood in front of me, staring at me in awe and love and adoring compassion as he wrapped me in his arms and tails and hugged me, held me like never before. "Oh Haseo... I...I didn't want you to think I was weak... I didn't want you to think differently of me because of how I looked. I wanted to be perfect for you." I whispered into his shoulder as I clung to him like a child would their parent after having a nightmare. We stayed like that for the longest of times, but finally I looked up at him and slowly pulled him to the bed where I laid down, pulling him down next to me and burrowing my body directly up close to his. I was so exhausted that I could scarcely think, let alone keep myself from a deep sleep. "Haseo put me in a deep slumber. I need to sleep so that I can think straight. I need to sleep so I can be able to face him without the lack of sleep driving me mad. I can't dream... Not right now." I looked at him my eyes pleading as I held him closely. He nodded at me setting his hand on my forehead; I felt him touching my mind and also felt my electric pulses slowing down to a bare, dull minimum; probably only enough to keep me alive. As I slipped into the deepness of slumber, the last thing I remembered was his gentle kisses on my body, his soft love that was pouring into me, and his strong arms holding me and keeping me safe.

That's all I can write for now journal. I shall talk about when I woke from my slumber next time. Until then...

Treble

Last edited by Treble on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 am

Day 6:

I opened my eyes this morning to find Shatiel staring at me... Well, I think he was staring at me, but it's hard to tell sometimes with his eye socket. In any case, he was staring at me. A plate of... Well it SMELLED like bacon and eggs... And I could see the bacon, but the eggs, well they looked desecrated. Opening my mouth, I tried to speak to the dread knight, but I found that my throat was incredibly sore and dry, no doubt due to the unusual amount of crying I had experienced the past two days. What an annoyance I would like to add. I hate crying, it makes me feel weak, and venerable. Stupid tear ducts that must have been implanted into my face when I was born... Little beads of water that refused to go away... Whatever, I digress from my point. There was Shatiel, and what smelled like eggs and bacon, and I could also feel Haseo, even though he wasn't in the room, I could feel him, his aura, coming from the food. I couldn't help but laugh as I realized what had happened, he had made them hadn't he? The eggs and bacon, he had made them for the children and me. In my chest I could almost feel my heart swelling with love and adoration for this man, my mate.

"Good morning Shatiel." I had said a smile on my face as I reached out and took the plate of food. My hands trembled a little, something I was horrified to see, how dare my body betray me in front of one of Haseo's knights! To say I was mortified would be an understatement, but if Shatiel noticed my shaking hands he didn't say, which I was grateful for. I had already made a fool of myself by running through the Dark Folly like a chicken without a head, and having him say something about my trembling form would only have added insult to injury. So thank you Shatiel for keeping your silence. I don't even remember if he replied when I said good morning, he just stared at me. Even if the eggs and bacon didn't look... exactly...right, they tasted fine, save for the small bits of shell I found every now and again. It made them taste all the better to know that Haseo made them, knowing his discord for human food, it was all the more special. And to be honest, I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate that food. I hadn't eaten anything since the morning I made eggs for the children, what was that? two days ago? three maybe?

Shatiel stayed standing at the side of my bed as I ate, eyeing me carefully the whole time, which made me feel a little uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything until the food was gone. "Thank you for bringing me the breakfast Shatiel, but I need to get up now, and I'm not exactly decent." I swear to you, if dread knights could go scarlet, Shatiel would most definitely had been the color of an apple as he mumbled something, bowed and turned quite brusquely for his dead form and retreated out of the bedroom. I gingerly got out of the bed, my entire body was so sore from the rigorous training I had put it through yesterday, which made me wince as I realized how slack I had become in my training, in my role as mother and mate to my family, I seem to have neglected my demonic duties, training everyday, for hours on end. That's something I must see to from now on. Once I was up, instead of misting on my dear armor, which I wore everyday, I felt more like having a day of lazy, something I hadn't had in... Gods, had I ever had a day of lazy? I don't think so. This is why I just pulled on a short pair of jean shorts and one of Haseo’s shirts, which I found at the very back of the closet.

I wonder if he even wears these anymore. It was a simple black t-shirt, and I don't even know where he got it, but the thing almost dwarfed me, the hem of the shirt hung past the shorts, right to the middle of my thighs, and the arms hung down to my elbows, so I rolled them up to my shoulders, tucking them in to give them a tank-top look. I didn't even bother with my hair, just let the long curls hang down my back, which was when I realized that it had gotten so long that, given a couple more weeks, I would have to lift it to sit. It was well past a time for a hair cut. I like my hair long mind you, but that was stretching it a little bit. Reaching into a drawer at my nightstand, I grabbed one of my blades and pooled my hair into a pony tail. In one swipe I cut off the ends, probably about six inches of hair. It was better almost instantly, now it hung right above the small of my back. Maybe I will cut it shorter, I don't know. I left my feet bare as I walked out of the bedroom, intent on finding my family.

It wasn't very long until I found Junior, racing through the halls laughing and squealing at... Well, to be honest, I have no idea what he was laughing at, but he was laughing at... something. When he saw me, that smart little boy flashed me a toothy grin and somersaulted! Through the air! I swear to god I almost shit myself, he did like four flips in the air! Landing directly in front of me on his feet. He wasn't even wobbly, I was so proud of him journal, so very proud. "Guess what I did Mama!" I can still remember his voice bubbling with laughter and joy at whatever new feat he had discovered. Raising my eyebrow at him, I smirked and picked him up. "What was that Carus?" I asked, resorting to Latin as I kissed his head. "I made papa BLEED!" He emphasized the last word, a wicked grin on his face as he held up his sword and pointed it at me. "En guard!" I had to blink a few times before I realized what he was talking about, or at least I HOPE I knew what he was talking about. "You made him bleed hmm?" His face split, if at all possible, into a wider grin and he nodded quite rapidly. "I did! We were training and I hitted his fingers! And I saw a little blood on him Mama! I was like... YES!!! I got papa!!! Are you proud of me Mama?" his cobalt eyes, so like Haseo's in shape, peered at me adoringly as I plucked him up and threw him into the air, catching him, I held him close while I nodded. "Oh yes, I'm so very proud of you my strong boy, you're growing up so quickly, your papa and I are so very proud!" Setting him down, I winked at him and shooed him away.

As he started to turn to leave, he stopped and stared at me, just stared, the smile that had been on his face only moments before was gone, his tiny brow furrowed as he stared at me. "What's wrong Junior?" I asked him as I turned to see if there was something behind me he was staring at, but there was nothing. "Mama? What are those things all over your body? They look like the lines and stuff on dad, but not as many. Did you get hurted?" The look of worry on his face was enough to break my heart as I looked down at my exposed legs and arms. I hadn't bothered with the glamour this time, Haseo had seen it all, and there was no reason to hide it any longer. My hands, I felt them move up and rub along the scars that ran the length of my arms self consciously as I stared down at Junior, a sad smile on my face. "Don't worry son, they aren't new, in fact they are old, very old. I just hid them from you because I didn't want you to worry." I remember smiling as best I could, although tears were in my eyes when he tugged the hem of my shirt until I was eye level with him. His small face was so somber as he stared directly into my eyes, and in his eyes I saw wisdom well beyond what would have been expected of such a child. It astonished me for a moment as he grabbed my face with his little hands and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry Mama; Papa won't ever let you get those lines again." I felt tears instantly sting the corners of my eyes, which made me turn my head away. How in the hell could such a child say something that meant so much, it was probable, very probable that he had no idea what he was saying, but just to hear him say it... I won't speak of this anymore.

After I was done talking to Junior, I set off down the hallway, still searching for Haseo. As I rounded the corner I found Eindrel and good god was she fuming. I've never seen her so angry as she stalked down the hallway. "Eindrel? What's wrong?" I asked her as she halted in front of me. Her pale cheeks were flushed and her little wings beat rapidly making her hover just a few feet off the ground as she blew out a very loud breath. "Uncle Hatake is being stupid. Just because I ACCIDENTALY blew up a SMALL part of HIS lab in training! He said I couldn't train no more today. I tried to turn him into a nasty little bug, but I couldn't. It was just an ACCIDENT, but he kept going on and on and on about the future of the race and blah blah blah, so I don't get to train no more today. And we were JUST starting!" I tried... so hard... to hide the chuckle, but I don't think I hid it well, in fact I know I didn't. I leaned down and ruffled her hair a bit. "Did it blow up really big?" I asked with a snicker. Seeing that I was amused, a sly grin crossed Eindrel's face as she nodded. "Yea, it went boom and there was paper flying everywhere and funny colored liquids and everything. It was awesome." I laughed loudly, playfully smacking my daughter on her back before winking at her. "And I bet Uncle Hatake was absolutely pissed, and freaked didn't he?" Eindrel snickered again as she nodded her head. "He sure did. I thought he was going to push an egg out of his butt like papa did. His face was almost purple he was so angry." Shaking my head, I embraced her, softly playing with her orange hair as I did. "Don't worry filia; I'm sure your uncle won't be mad forever." She smiled at me before kissing my cheek and nodding solemnly. "Oh, mama?" I looked down at her as her wings stopped beating and she floated to the ground once more, a smile on my face. "Yes daughter?" Her small lips frowned as she stepped close to me, wrapping her arms around my body tightly. "I'm glad your not using that spell anymore."

My eyes widened in shock as I stared at my daughter. I could scarcely believe what I was hearing come from her mouth. "What spell do you mean sweet ling?" She frowned then, her tiny hands balling into a fist at her sides as she glared at me. I was more than shocked at her sudden display of anger, it becoming increasingly apparent that this little Freyalin child was much smarter than I gave her credit for. "Mama... I'm very skilled in magic, you know that. I could feel the covering spell around you always. Uncle Hatake could too. But we never said 'nothin cuz it wasn't our business. But mama, I'm glad you let us see what you really look like now." I felt my mouth open... then close... then open...then closes. How could she... What did she... How long had she... Gods be damned journal, my children are fucking geniuses... Absolutely brilliant they both are. And I am so proud of them. And the blasted little child didn't even give me a chance to respond. She just turned on her heels and skipped away, leaving me standing there, staring at her until she turned a corner. Honestly journal, what in the hell would I have said to that anyway? Had she given me a chance to speak, what could I possibly have said? Oh thank you Eindrel for noticing your mother is a coward? Pfft...

I now know why I never take days off of my duties... IT WAS SO EXHAUSTING! I swear to you! Doing nothing is the hardest thing I have ever done in my blasted life! How Haseo could possibly have done this very thing only days ago is beyond me, I will never understand it. And it didn't help that every hour or so I would get a nasty little shock that ran through my head, calling me back to my old master. It was such a nice little reminder that he was there... waiting...wanting. Damn him and me for being such a coward. Damn it all to Cold Harbor! Notice, I didn't damn it to MY hell... He deserves a punishment only Haseo can give... And I do believe he will get what's coming to him, I just hope to all the gods and devils in all the worlds that he doesn't harm my family. I had a thought today about this very thing you know... What would happen if I left the Dark Folly? Just left and went to the Snake Master, not even giving him a chance or reason to come anywhere near my family. I would do that, I may still in fact do that. I know Haseo would care for our children, and they would be alright without me until I could figure out a way to destroy him, once and for all. It just pains me to even think that he might harm what I have worked so hard to build.

I went to Ita Halventaa after wandering around for a long while, not knowing what I was going to do, when I came upon my place, my sanctuary. It seemed like as good a time as any to meditate, so meditate I did. And I did for hours. I know this because I checked the time before I went in, and when I got out four hours had past. How time slipped away from me while I was in there, my mind on nothing but the amazing bliss of emptiness. As I was walking out I ran into... a very old... friend. How he came to be in Ita Halventaa I have no idea, but there he was, as bright as the blasted sun, and smiling! I always hated how he always seemed to be in a good mood. Stupid fallen angel. Lassiter once was my greatest... rival maybe? I wouldn't call him an enemy for we battled numerous times, sometimes I would win, sometimes he. But we never killed the other, and we had the chance, did we have the chance! I remember one such battle, god it had to have lasted three weeks. Three straight weeks of fighting and snarling and bickering. In the end it was my blow that broke the bones in his arm and chest, but I didn't kill him, I don't know why, I just didn't. I don't know why, but having Lassiter in Ita Halventaa makes me feel safer.

After I returned to the Dark Folly I set out to search for Haseo, the one person I had not seen all day, and the one I wanted to see the most. Even if we did fight... I told him about Payne... Perhaps I should have told him sooner, trusted him with that secret sooner, but I couldn't. How could I betray the trust of my sister? She doesn't want anyone to know she is of my blood, so no one will. Blast it was a fight too... I have never seen him so angry with me, nor have I seen him act so cold. It scared me to be honest. I thought he was going to leave. Silly really, it was just a fight, but I had a nagging feeling that he would leave. He didn't though, thank the gods, I couldn't live without my insane Freyalin.

Deciding that I wouldn't find Haseo if I was constantly moving about, I grabbed my lap top... Oh it's a wonderful thing! It's this handy little device. A PORTABLE computer! Who would have thought! I saw it one day when I was out and about in the world below the Dark Folly exploring, and I must say I love it. Anyway, I grabbed my laptop and went to the living area. Some movie was one the television, an action one I believe, so I laid on one of the large couches, the lap top in front of me, as I was on my stomach, and started to play chess with the computer. IT ALWAYS WINS! The blasted thing! I swear, I almost blew up the screen numerous times... I'm an excellent chess player, but that blasted machine always wins. It cheats, I know it does, I just don't know how. So there I was, watching an action movie and playing chess, enjoying my day off. What a wonderful time it was, the explosions from the screen, my silent oaths of revenge on the computer... The only thing missing was my love, my Hassi.

Treble
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 am

This journal entry seems to be speckled with red dots, possibly blood, and the writing is shaky almost non-readable.

Day: I’ve lost count…

I left the Dark Folly… I actually left. How could I… The hurt in his eyes, the anger, the pain. I could feel it inside of me threatening to boil over. For a moment I almost thought he was going to hit me. But he didn’t… I would have rather him hit me, but instead he ripped the collar from my neck… Oh god it hurt my soul… I can’t think of that anymore. I can’t think about the look in his eyes or the pain I felt in his heart, I just can’t journal. I can’t handle it. I’m going to move on with my journey starting from when I left the Dark Folly. I didn’t kiss my children… I didn’t wave good bye to my sister… I didn’t bid my farewell to anyone… Except… Haseo. This part of the journal seems to be flooded with dry water, some of the words smearing and being difficult to read.

It didn’t take me long to get to earth, where the Snake Master resided. The thought of going back to him sent chills down my spine, but as I landed on the streets of Southern New Mexico I held my shoulders back and my head high, not knowing what I was… The journal entry stops here, a series of scratches flowing down the page, almost as if the writer was drug away, and clawed at the surface of the journal, trying to stay.

Day: I still don’t know…

It is very difficult to find time to write in this place, but I fear if I don’t I may go mad. I will continue my story from before when I was… I will just continue.

I walked the empty streets of New Mexico not knowing exactly where I was going, but my body sure as hell seemed to. The fear that raced through me as I skidded to a halt in front of an abandoned ware house was enough to send tears to my eyes. He was in there… the one being in this entire universe I could not fathom not being afraid of. Had he changed? Was he very different? Would he be as scary as before? As I walked in the door the insistent hissing clawed at my throat and ears. I started crying almost instantly, going to my knees as my shoulders shook in abject fear. The shaking was so uncontrollable my teeth chattered. “Oh come now Aurora, you know how your tears clutch at my cold heart.”

There he was, sitting on top of an old crate… The Snake Master… He looked almost exactly the same, his hair was long, hung down to the middle of his back, but it was scraggly, patches missing in certain places, split ends, very limp. His eyes were jet black, all of it, even the parts that were supposed to be white. He was pale, almost paper white with rotted yellow teeth and a long black tongue that was shaped much like the serpents he worshipped. His body was lean, bones jutting out in certain places, and he looked very emaciated, his ribs almost completely visible, but he held a strength that would have rivaled a god. His face was pointed, and his fingers clawed, and great black scales ran down his entire body; making a sort of hard scaled armor. I saw him and almost screamed, but the sound got caught in my throat as he stood and stepped ever closer to me, his menacing gaze running over my body. With a thought my armor… The beloved things that Haseo had made for me, now lay ruined on the floor, in it’s place a large snake curled around my body, his head resting between my breasts. I shuddered at the snakes touch, his skin, the feel of him slithering over my naked body. And I hated him, hated the snake… master… I reached up and felt the collar now coiled around my neck… It was a snake… a black and red one that hissed when I tried to touch it. I knew what to do, I remembered very clearly what was expected of me. And I didn’t want to anger him, I also remembered what happened when I angered him… So I knelt there, dried my tears, and placed my hands in my lap, the large python still wrapped around my body, covering my more intimate areas. “I have returned to your services Master. I am once again your slave to do with as you wish.” I mumbled to him. His hand shot out and gripped my cheek, lifting my head and pinching it roughly. I could already feel the bruises beginning to start on my cheeks. “You were not permitted to speak slave.” I had already broken a rule. Gods be damned… How could I forget? No speaking… ever, not unless directed to. His slap was sharp and painful as it sailed to my cheek, the boa and the snake around my neck biting into my flesh at the same time as he slapped me. I almost cried out… almost. But that to was a punishment waiting to happen. So I kept silent, praying that Haseo was okay, asking whatever gods could hear to keep him safe, and warm and… whole.

I don’t recall what happened next… The poison from the snakes was quick to make my body tremble, my mind go numb, my sore limbs to freeze, and my air to cease causing me to pass out.
The rest of the entry is covered in blood, or a red substance that looks to be blood. Every now and then there appear to be slashes in the page, like whip marks. At the very end of the post, in words that are almost not decipherable is the signature.

~Aurora, Slave of Kythmet~
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 am

Day: I’ve been told this is the thirteenth day.

I have been with my Master for thirteen days they tell me. Thirteen days of my life I have lost to this wretch. This nasty… foul… horrible… The rest of the words seem to be scribbled out, as well as large splatters of blood splayed over them. Thirteen days… The snake garment I am forced to wear constricts my movement making it very nearly impossible to do anything normal, even something such as eating, which I am allowed to do once, every other day, is a chore with the bastard… the… kind… python, wrapped around me. I thought it would be the same as before, I thought the torture would be the same, thought the slavery would be the same… but it’s not, it’s entirely different, and I don’t know if I can make it through this time. I don’t know if I can live through this. I have been permitted to write in this journal again because I have gone three days without punishment, something I am ever grateful for.

I fear I am losing my mind journal… There were a few times when I was… Well… I was here, but I was gone. I’ve lost hours… days… of my life here, doing things I remember not doing. For instance, five days ago I screamed at Master, something I would NOT do. I know better. But I don’t remember screaming at him. I don’t remember it at all. I do remember waking up the next morning covered in the bite marks of his snakes though. There were bruises all over too, and knife wounds. I don’t remember the punishment, but it had to have happened… Right? Or else where did the new marks come from? And I know they are new marks. Master makes me count each bite mark everyday. I am at 48 as of now. His punishments have become more cruel this time around also. Last time… I might hang in his dungeon for a while, the snakes biting at me occasionally, or he would whip me with his whip. But now… He does vulgar things, like letting his snakes bite my breasts for long periods of time, or constricting them around my neck for so long I pass out. He also speaks differently to me now, calling my his sweetling, and his beloved slave. I think he sees me almost as the prodigal son returning to the father after hurriedly leaving. But I’m not! I’m not Aurora the Slave! I am Tre…
The journal stops here, scribbles running up the side, and a strange pair of holes punctured directly in the middle of the text.

I am Aurora… Slave of Kythmet. Such is my life from now until the end of eternity… Oh gods what he has done to me I can not even put into text; but the images of me hanging upside down on that cross, my naked body viewed by all… his whip ringing through the air… the pain on my flesh… I will never forget it, nor my new place in life. He calls it being broken. I call it being beaten into submission… I continue to lose my mind Journal… It is leaving me and my madness is slowly taking over… For forgetting my place as lowly slave he punished me… Oh the worst possible punishment of all… the absolute worst. My head is bare, my hair thrown into a trash bin on the other side of the room. There are tattoos now along my skull, deep black runes that are shaped and crossed like those of the mighty pythons that roam and circle the castle. Why journal? Why is he doing this? I fear I will never know. The air feels weird on my head, almost like someone is above me, breathing deeply on my naked… The entry stops completely at this point, nothing under it, no writing, no scribbling, no blotted water nor blood, it is just bare.

Day: Once again I have lost time…

I know not what day it is, and they refuse to tell me. It has been some time since I was last permitted to write though, I have been found guilty nearly daily of displeasing the Master. Something I strive to not do, but I am a stupid slave and I must remember that Master is only there for my benefit. As are his punishments and his stinging words. He tells me to relish in his whip across my back, to strive for the stinging bites of his snakes, to worship the feel of his palm against my bare skin. And I try Journal, I truly try to please him now, but it seems no matter what I do, there is always something wrong. My head is tilted wrong, my hands aren’t placed in the correct position, my body is not facing the exact direction. I try so hard, and yet I fail. Every time I fail. He asked me of my time away, what happened, where I went, what I did, who I met. And I had to tell him something, but I did not know what to say. And what I told him he knew was a lie for I was punished so badly I fear I will forever bear the scars of his cane upon my body. I refused to tell him though, about that which I returned for. I refuse to even utter their names in my mind for fear that he would find them and hurt them. I am here saving them from a life of hell. I can not let him know of them, he will find them and hurt them. My beloved ones. No more will I speak of this, never again will they cross my lips, nor my mind…

Again I lost time… but this time it seems to have been for two days. I was kneeling at my Master’s feet begging him to let me relieve myself, and the next thing I knew, I was waking up on my pallet on the floor, my entire body alight like it was on fire. I know not what happened in my madness, but I do know the Master refuses to even speak to me now. What a horrible slave I have been. Stupid slave, ugly slave, slave of such idiocy…

~Aurora Slave of Kythmet~
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Day: There are no days, only pain

My mind is completely lost to me now. I have lost what could possibly be weeks at a time. But I will never know because I don’t know the exact amount of time that is lost to me when I lose it. I wake up confused and alone in places that I would never venture by myself, but I know I went there because… How else would I get there if I hadn’t? There are also strange feelings coursing through my body, feelings that are not my own, and yet I feel them. I have strange memories in my mind as well now, things I never did, but have memories of doing. What is wrong with me? I am going mad for sure. This madness is slowly eating away at my soul and I fear I will never be whole again. Oh gods… What’s wrong with me? Why am I like this now? It is so hard to stay here, not that I could actually leave if I wanted. I have realized that it was incredibly stupid for me to leave my belo… I never should have left… The hand writing changes considerably now, looking nothing like the previous writer, and there seem to be a lot of scribbles everywhere, like the penman has a very shaky hand.

Ahh, this is much better. I was so fucking tired of listening to Marshmallow’s ramblings. “Oh, I’ve lost my mind, oh I don’t know where these memories are from, oh I never should have left.” Pfft, what a weak bitch. I guess this is a perfect time for introductions then. My name is Alexia, and you may not call me Lexi. I am the reason for Marshmallow’s incessant whining about madness. If you haven’t noticed yet, Marshmallow is Treble, my little pet name for her. She is not Aurora, that’s a stupid name given by an even stupider thing. I’m going to have to rescue Marshmallow from this bastard Kythmet aren’t I? Of course I am. It’s what I do. What I’ve always done. How I hate this place, and that bitch that tries to claim himself as our master. We have no Master. I don’t think I will be back to write on these stupid pages, I hate writing. But Marshmallow probably will be, she thinks she… Oh well lookie here, it would seem I’ve got some… visitors. Alas, until next time journal pages, oh… I guess not since I sai…The entry becomes very scribbled here, the writer obviously wanting to scribble very quickly, but not a word of it is decipherable.

Day: [This spot is blank save for a single bloody finger print.]

… I have been a very bad slave. A very bad slave. I killed one of Master’s most precious snakes. Oh what was I thinking? Why did I do it? I killed it… Cut off it’s head and threw it at the Master. I still do not have the ability to walk because of it. I believe there may be permanent damage to my left leg, but I don’t know. I have been ordered to pen the events of what happened so that I will always remember what will happen if I disobey Master ever again. So I shall do as I have been commanded because I am a good little slave.

I was in Master’s chambers, dancing for him as he so likes, when he ordered me to pick up his snake and dance with it around my shoulders. Oh how I hate this because I already carry around the snake around my body, and the one around my neck, but the one he forces me to dance with constricts around my limps and it is so painful. I am constantly bruised everywhere on my body… And his hands are so rough… I digress, he ordered me to dance with his snake, and I was instantly on my knees, begging him to not make me, something I knew better than, but oh how I hate the wretched beast. The slap from the back of his hand was quick, and directly to the point. It was so hard I flew back onto my back, and I knew I was in trouble as he loomed over me, leering down at me with his black eyes. I was so scared that I felt tears stinging my eyes, and I instantly started praying in my head. “Oh no, don’t start crying, please don’t cry. He hates that. Don’t cry Treble, don’t cry Tre…” I didn’t get to finish my prayer though as I felt a single tear fall down my cheek. He screamed in rage and lifted me up, throwing me against a wall, causing everything to shake at his force. I crumpled to the ground, my abused and broken body trembling slightly as the Python slithered over to me and started to coil around my legs. I didn’t mean to… it was a reaction from my old life, when I was free… I saw the dagger laying on the table beside me and grabbed it, letting it fly through the air with accuracy and efficiency. Oh how I wish I wasn’t accurate. The snakes head rolled to the ground, and I looked up, horror etched in my very being as Master stared, almost transfixed by what was laying at my feet. Screaming in fury, and trembling in fear, I lifted the snake’s head and threw it as hard as I could at Master. And by the gods it hit him, hit him square in his face. My cry of triumph was short lived though as I jumped to my feet and bolted for the door, planning on making my escape. It was short lived because when I wrenched open the door… He was standing on the other side, his face contorted in rage.

He grabbed my neck and squeezed, he squeezed do hard I felt my eyes bulging slightly. My hands flailed and scrambled, grabbing his arm tightly and trying to pull him off of my neck. I was gasping for breath and the lights were dimming as I felt him lean in close to me and lick my cheek. It was a disgusting feeling that had shudders running through my body, and then everything started going dim. I was dieing, I was going to die. I could feel it. He was going to squeeze the life out of me, just like his snakes. And as everything dimmed I closed my eyes, ready to accept my fate. But when I did close them something was waiting for me in my mind. He was standing there… As I remembered him to always be. A bowl of Ramen in his hand, and a cute scowl on his face. His purple forked tongue lightly stuck out of the side of his mouth as he stared out at me, his eyes lighting up as soon as he saw me. That’s how I remember him… How I will remember him forever. He held out his arms to me, the Ramen disappearing instantly. I wanted to go to him, oh gods I wanted to go to him, but I couldn’t. There was naught I could do. Without even meaning to, my mind whispered out to him as it had always done through the powerful link we shared. “Haseo… Oh Haseo… I’m dieing Haseo… I’m so sorry I couldn’t come back. I lov…” I passed out right after that, sure I was dieing. Perhaps I did, I don’t know. I hate it here… I want to go home…
The rest of the page seems to be blurred by water marks, nothing else being decipherable except the signature.

~Aurora, Slave of Kythmet~
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Day: Master says it doesn’t matter.

I no longer remember why I came back to the services of my Master. What place was I in before I came here? The only thing I do remember are serpentine eyes… yellow… and a feeling deep inside of me that I don’t remember. Why have I forgotten? Why do those yellow eyes haunt my dreams? …Who was I? Someone please help me remember. Please. I know I was a someone… I had to have been. It can’t have been only darkness my entire life. Not while those yellow eyes stare at me.

I’ve truly lost my mind haven’t I journal, truly lost my entire concept of reality. All there is for me now is servitude, pain, and the never ending darkness. I am lost never to be found again.
The writers mind goes blank at this point, save for one word that hangs through their head, calling out to anyone who can head. Help…

In this journal entry the writer seems to refer to herself in the third person, completely accepting that she is a thing, not an actually being.

Day: I fear I shall never know.

Today was a good day for this slave. She did her Master’s bidding fully and because she didn’t receive punishment for two whole days she was permitted to eat a bit of food off of the floor next to Masters feet. The joy she felt at getting food was quite amazing! Oh how wonderful the morsels Master allowed this slave to eat tasted on her unworthy taste buds. This slave would like to thank her kind Master for being so generous; even though she is terrified of Master’s snakes that he makes this slave sleep and eat with. But this slave is a good slave and she knows better… The handwriting of the entry changes drastically, as does the wielder’s mind it would seem.

Good… Gods… Do you SEE what I have to put up with now?! Marshmallow won’t even TRY to save herself. Sniveling little wretch that she has become. What would she do without me? I’ll tell you what, she would lose it completely. And she won’t even TRY and remember her life before this. So gone in her madness, due to… His… antics. Oh how I wish I could kill him and be done with it, but every time I try dear insane Marshmallow comes back to reality and it takes all my energy to quiet her back into her maddening darkness so I can take the punishment instead of she. Gods be damned for her weakness. That’s how I came to be ya’know. Before, when she was a child with those wenches that called themselves godly, her mind was broke, literally broke, and I was free. She called on me to take the worst of the beatings, and humiliations, things that, if she knew happened, would destroy her. So I took over, I, who am the light and the darkness. For I will tip the scales of good and evil. I will rage battle against my foes and crush them with my might. Only one question burns in my mind… Which side…Once again the writing changes and the scribbles are hurried and fervent.

Oh this slave is in the biggest trouble if Master finds her. She is afraid, in the dark and she hears his footsteps nearing. Why did she fight back? What was she thinking?! This slave will reiterate what happened, and she will tell it from the forbidden person.

Master called me to him and I knew it was going to be bad because of the strange look in his eyes. I slowly crawled over to him, kneeling at his feet, my eyes downcast, hands clasped behind my back forcing my body to arch forward. He roughly grabbed my arms and pulled me into his lap, his hands roaming all over my body; I asked him, my voice full of confusion, what he was doing, a mistake on my part… No questions. His hand lifted so quickly that I didn’t even see it until it connected with my cheek in the worse hit I had ever received in my life. The snake that was constricted around my body fell away, leaving me fully exposed to him. I was so scared… What was he going to do?

He pulled my mouth down onto his in a deep and crushing kiss. I started wiggling in his grasp, my body shaking slightly as his tongue pressed past my lips, and my hands went to his chest and pushed him away as hard as my weak body could. The look in his eyes was incredulous as he grabbed me by my neck, the snake choker squeezing at the same time, and threw me onto the ground. I couldn’t really hear what he was saying because I was to focused on breathing… until his foot connected with my stomach and sent me flipping until I was on my hands and knees gasping for breath. He leered over me, as he had done numerous times in the past and pulled me to my knees by my throat so that I was kneeling in front of him. His hand wound to the back of my neck holding me in place as his other hand went to the zipper of his trousers, quickly unzipping them and letting his hardened member spring free. My eyes were the size of sand dollars as he grinned down at me whispering.

“Now you’re going to become my complete slave.” I knew what he was going to do, and I was petrified, so scared I was rooted to the spot as he pushed my face down on him. But I refused to open my mouth, something he fixed with ease as he held my nose. I held my breath for as long as possible, having absolutely no intentions of taking master’s manhood into my mouth, but after what seemed like an eternity, my mouth sprang open and I tried to suck in a great pull of air, but he shoved himself into my mouth before I ever had the chance. My body writhed in front of him as I struggled and gagged, trying to think of something to do while he was forcing his shaft deeper and deeper into my throat, and then it hit me… The idea that has me now cowering in a darkened corner. As he pulled himself out a little, I opened my mouth just a little bit more and then slammed it closed as hard as possible, my teeth sinking into his flesh so hard I almost instantly tasted blood. He screamed in rage and pushed me off of him with such force that I flew across the room, hitting the wall with a resounding *thud*.

“You little bitch! You bit me!” He screamed as he stalked towards me, half doubled over in pain. My eyes were wide and full of fear, but then something happened… in my mind. I vaguely recalled someone… teaching me… something… It involved… was it mist? I wasn’t sure, but I knew that was my only hope, this memory of mist. So I focused on it, an image of me and a strange man with those yellow eyes and deep red hair standing near each other, him telling me to concentrate, that I could do it. And then my body felt weird, like it was lifting off of the ground, and the next thing I knew, I was here, in this darkened corner, and you were sitting next to me journal. But I hear him coming close, I can feel his presence, is he around the corner? I fear what he will do when he fin…
The journal entry stops there, nothing else after it. No marks, no spots, no scribbles, it just stops.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:15 am

Day: Why do I even bother with this?

I couldn’t save her from that one. There was nothing I could do because she was so warped in her fear that her mind and will were to strong to overcome. And now she is nothing but a void of blackness. Nothing but an empty shell. I fear no one, not even the one she loves the most, will be able to save her from herself. I should say what happened, but I don’t know if even I could handle it, and I’m stronger than she could ever imagine being. Gods why couldn’t I save her from this? Obviously I’m not as strong as I thought, but that’s okay. I have a plan, a way of saving her, of getting both of us out of here. Would you like to know it? Well to bad. I’m not stupid enough to put onto paper something that could be read by anyone. So instead I will tell you what… that dirty son of a bitch… did to my Marshmallow. And why I am going to kill destroy him.

He found her huddled in a corner, a corner she had misted to. And by the gods, when she remembered how to mist I thought we were saved! She could mist home! But did she? Of course not, she simply misted to a hiding place. Idiot girl… back to my story… He found her huddled in a corner, this very journal draped in her lap. I don’t think either of us have ever seen him so angry before, and that was when I started to try and take over. But something so weird happened, as I forced my mind to hers, she pushed back, almost like she wanted to experience it. Oh I think she knows why she has been losing time, and I don’t think she likes what I have done. But doesn’t she understand that I am here to protect her? Stupid Marshmallow. When he found her his scream of rage was enough to make her bones quake as he lifted her terrified form and flung her into the air, making her slam into the far wall, he seems to love doing that… tossing her around like a rag doll; before she could even stand though she found herself chained to the wall by her ankle. I was still fighting desperately to get to the surface. I saw the gleam in his eyes; I knew what he was going to do, or at least part of it.

He walked over, his snakes appearing beside Marshmallow in a puff of brown smoke, and knelt down so that he was eye level to her. The fear she felt as she looked into those soulless eyes… Those great black depths of despair, was almost enough to shake even me. And to top all of that off, she still had no clothes on. God what is WRONG with her?! Why wouldn’t she fight him back!? She could have won, her mate taught her enough… Idiotic Marshmallow… “You made a mistake Aurora… And you know what happens when you do that.” He was shaking he was so angry with her… I thought he was going to end up killing her, I kinda wish he would have… As he stood up, her body lifted with his by some unseen force, attaching her to the wall, her arms and legs spread completely. I felt her humiliation at being completely exposed to him as tears burned in her eyes. “NO! MARSHMALLOW DON’T CRY!” I screamed into her head. But it didn’t work… God damn it, it didn’t work. As soon as he saw the tears he motioned for the snakes, which started slithering up the wall until there was one wrapped around each wrist, each leg, each breast, her neck, and one wrapped around her stomach, interlocking with each thigh. At once they all started squeezing, there spineless bodies constricting around her aching bones as she started to scream. I could feel the bruises forming, the bones breaking, the blood vessels popping; blood started to seep out of her eyes, and nose and ears as she gasped for breath. And then they all, as a unit, bit into her flesh, drawing her blood, drinking it, injecting her with poison, sending shocking pain through her entire body. Even the one attached to her thighs bit, and that one… that keratin… bit the most horrible of places, even worse than the ones chewing on her breasts. I won’t mention it here, but… it was horrible. And then I felt it, and I know she did too. There was a call, a call of love, pain, despair, want… It was her mate! He had linked to her! Oh thank the gods he is looking for her, probably even now as I lay here and write this. As soon as she felt her mate warmth washed over her body, warmth so powerful it almost blocked the pain… almost. As the snake between her thighs bit harder her mind exploded, a scream coming from her mouth. “HASEO!!!” She screamed not only out loud, but in her mind. Kythmet paid no mind to the word erupting from her mouth, he only ordered the snakes to stop and leave them; which they did without question.

He started walking away as she dropped to the ground, her body being dragged by an invisible force once more behind him; a trail of blood followed her limp body as he walked through his home. He took her to his private chambers, her body flying through the air and landing with a loud *thud* against the far wall. Pulling his dagger, that nasty, vile, little bastard walked to her body as it lifted off the ground and floated in front of him. Working quickly, he made small, nasty little cuts all over her defiled form, grinning and cackling the entire time. “No… no more Master. Please no more.” She mumbled as he pulled a strange, iron, poker from beside his fire place. My mind started screaming as he stalked her. He was going to brand her! That STUPID SUNUFABITCH WAS GOING TO BRAND HER! I tried to take over again but she fought me still. Why wouldn’t she let ME take that pain?! What was wrong with her?! I tried to pull forward, not to take the pain, this time I was going to fight back. I was going to kill him, and I didn’t care the repercussions. But that god damn wench Marshmallow wouldn’t let me! Gods I was so fucking frustrated… Why was she being so stubborn!? And then the hot poker was on her skin, the flesh melting, the branding iron pressing hot against her cool flesh. A blood curling scream erupted out of her mouth, mine as well in her head, it was so… I almost lost my mind from the pain. As he pulled the iron back, her head sagged, her body crumpling to the floor in defeat and complete madness. I knew almost instantly that she was gone mentally, for I was abruptly shoved to the surface. But the body I commanded did not move, it was to far gone for that. Instead it simply lay there, not moving, barely breathing. I swear… If when I get free… I’m going to kill him.

Alexia – Non slave of Kythmet
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:37 am

Day: 30

I am back journal, not to full force mind you, but I am back… I am home… Safe… My love sleeps on the bed beside me. So peaceful he seems at the moment; I don’t think he has slept more than five minutes since I returned home journal, and to top all of that off, my beloved Haseo is mortal now. That’s a long story as well, so I believe I will start where I… Alexia...? Left off. Who is Alexia? I don’t know, I was so lost in madness then. I still may be, I don’t know… In any case, allow me to finish this… atrocity that has befallen me and my loves.

The last thing I remember from being in Kythmet’s captivity was pain… a pain so horrible my mind broke almost completely. I receded into the back of my brain where all was dark; there was no light, no love, no pain, no terror, there was literally nothing. I believe that is the only thing that saved me journal, that recession into madness is the only thing that kept me whole. When I woke from the darkness it was not as me, or perhaps I simply dreamt the entire thing, that would be more believable… I was one with another… But I can’t remember her… Why can’t I remember her name journal? I sit here and try… Gods I try to remember her name, but it won’t come to me… Will it ever come to me? I may never know who she is… or was for that very matter. In any case… We were we. She was me, and I her; he was standing over… do I call her and I us? That sounds the best to me… we… whatever… He was standing over… us, his black eyes boring holes into our very soul, and I am not lying when I say we was scared beyond anything that we have ever before in our life experienced, even more scared than the very first time we met Haseo and he threw us in his… whatever that place was where all the mist snakes were. Even now that word… snakes… sends chills down our spine… How are we… am I… to live with Haseo when the very thought of a slithery… slimy… hissing…
The journal stops here, rounded water marks littering the page for about four lines, and then the journalist’s hand moves once more…

Forgive us Journal for that emotional outburst. It’s just hard sometimes… so very hard to remember what he… what they… It’s just hard… Let us continue with our story… We remember him standing over us, the most evil grin we have ever seen before plastered on his cruel face as he bent down and lifted us off of the floor, blood still dripping from our body as he cradled us in his arms and crooned softly, his voice sounding more like evil hisses as his hands rubbed the blood all over our body. Oh how we hated the feel of his hands on our flesh. Gods we hated it. He started touching and caressing the most sacred of our areas, his fingers probing and pressing tightly against us. The talon of his nail cut slits in us, the blood running freely as he pressed his finger deep within us. At that moment I blacked out journal, everything just went completely black… At this point in the journal the handwriting drastically changes, the loving tender strokes becoming hard and scratchy…

Of course she blacked out. Why would Marshmallow stay around to deal with something like that when I’m there to protect her? She doesn’t have to worry about pain like that. No – Siree, that’s my job. And I’m not fuckin writing in this we, us, our bullshit. I’m not Treble, and I don’t know why the hell she feels like she needs to write for me when, as is perfectly obvious, I’m capable of telling my side of shit. Fuckin Marshmallow… You know that’s her problem true? She worries to much about everyone else and how the situation is gonna affect them instead of worryin ‘bout her damn self. Idiot girl… Anyway, you wanna know what happened next? What that fucker Kythmet did to me… I guess he did it to us. Whatever, he did it to me, Marshmallow don’t even know. So you wanna know? To fuckin bad! That’s between me and my body so shut the fuck up. Anyway… I guess there ain’t nothin else for me to write here, I just wanted to make sure you, the stupid ass journal that Marshmallow seems to be so attached to, is treatin her right. Not that you have anyway of mistreatin her, just let it be known, I have a bottle of lighter fluid, and I know how to throw fire balls. If you so much as harm a SINGLE hair on her… If you harm her in ANYWAY, because she don’t have hair no more, I will set your papery ass on fuckin FIRE! The strange hand writing seems to change once more, going back to the script before the change.

What the hell was that? One minute I’m sitting here, writing, the next… And… I didn’t write that, the writing above this. Who in the world is Marshmallow? And why is this… person, rude I might add, writing in my private thoughts? Christ what is wrong with me? In any case… I guess I can continue with the end of this…

I never truly came out of my darkness, never truly surfaced to face what was to come; this is where the joining with someone… something… takes play I suppose. I could feel this presence deep within me, this warmth that made me feel safe and loved and whole. Whole… That’s a concept I don’t think I will ever again understand… In any case, I was there, but it’s almost as if I was under the surface of dark, murky water, only my nose protruding out of the depths to allow me to breathe. I could hear, and see, what was going on, but it’s almost as if I was in a fuzzy haze that garbled the sound and sight of my body. I… No, I am going to use we now, because it was not just me, but we. We were lying on a bed, Kythmet’s bed in fact, and our hands and feet were chained to the four large, cherry wood posts. We could feel small amounts of blood seeping out of the side of our mouth; our tongue flicked out softly, trying to lick it up before it stained his bed… God forbid we ruined something of his… That was when we noticed we had on no clothes; our entire body was nude, exposed to him… Our master. He was also nude, his body covered in those snake like scales from his neck to the base of his feet. Our eyes tried to not look at him, at his nakedness, but it was like trying to look away from a gruesome death, our eyes would not avert, they simply stayed put on his private areas. Gods he was so large. Surely he did not intend to… Was he really going to do this to us? Use us in this most horrendous of ways? … I must stop for now Journal; I can’t bare the thought of thinking about this any longer… The tears are falling from my eyes and I can’t take it any longer…

Treble…
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 am

Day: UNKNOWN

It's been a long while since I last wrote in you, Journal, and much has changed since. That first month I was home after Kythmet was a whirlwind of emotions and memories, both repressed and not. I couldn’t stand to be touched, not by Haseo, or our children. It’s been a trying time, and I fear we won’t make it. I’m trying, every day I talk to someone, a therapist of sorts, and it’s helped in ways I can’t even describe, but I don’t know if it’s enough. Sometimes I look at Haseo, and I don’t think he likes me anymore. Or maybe it’s just that he looks at me differently now? I don’t want to appear weak in his eyes, but I don’t know what else I can do to change it, other than move on from this entire, horrible experience. Maybe I should start from the beginning before I babble on and confuse myself.

Back with Kythmet, something took over me. I was the same, and yet entirely different; a whole new being, maybe? I’m not sure… In any case, I was as I was. And then I was floating in the air, my entire body felt as if it were on fire, though not a painful burning. It was nice, warming, almost inviting. I killed him, journal. I ripped his very essence from his body. I did it! We did it! My other half and I! I, we, were so proud.

After it was all said and done, Haseo.. My beloved Hasya was there. I don’t remember much of the return journey home, after I’d desecrated Kythmet, I collapsed, and the next thing I remember was waking up back in The Dark Folly, covered and snuggly wrapped in Haseo's cloak. I don’t think I’d ever felt as safe and warm as when I looked up and saw Haseo sitting beside the bed, his head laying on a pillow not two feet from me. Goddess, I was so thankful in that moment for my life, and for my mate.

He looked... haggard. Tired and tried, there was no doubt that under other circumstances, he'd have been a complete bear, but he looked to worried and anxious for it to have mattered. I groaned as I slowly scooted over, leaving a little less than half an arm's length between us. My eyes were blurred, though I couldn't figure out why. What film was covering them? It didn't take long for me to realize they were tears. Crying? Was I crying? I was furious with myself, and still, I couldn't stop them. I tried to call his name, but the only sound that came from my lips was a pathetic groan. So pathetic I was in that moment, what if Haseo no longer loved me? I had hurt him... I had left him... I'd thought it the best way... The only way to save him. I'm entirely sure I did the absolute wrong thing now, but then? It had seemed like my only possible option. I only hope he can find it somewhere deep within himself to forgive me.. I doubt I'll ever be able to forgive myself...

I'm tired now journal... I think I'll put you away and sleep...

Treble

Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down